Wednesday 27 August 2008

UPDATE

I seem to have caused a strange paradox with my last entry. To my shame, I didn't actually type 'Neuroscience PhD Jobs + Comedian' into Google, I just assumed it would provide no useful hits. Which it didn't really, but I admit I should have tested before assuming, like an actual scientist would. Which I am, so have no excuse.

However, if you do type that into Google, now my blog is the first thing that pops up.

But also, looking further down the page, I find that I was profiled in the prestigious Time Higher Education Supplement a few months back. I was not told or consulted about this. I don't mind at all, but you'd think someone would say something?

I suppose it's kind of reassuring that I am clearly not a fame-hungry wannabe star, seeing as I've been discussed in a national paper but am blissfully unaware. Now I'm a bit worried though, as this is like overhearing someone talking about you behind your back, but on a national scale.

Oh dear...

StumbleUpon.com

No comments:

Social Network sharing gubbins